Iceland Photography Tour - Birds of the Arctic
During a new Iceland photography tour, enjoy an itinerary mainly focused on Arctic bird photography including 3 days at Grímsey Island in the Arctic Circle.
Featuring a wealth and wide variety of incredible photography opportunities, northeast Iceland is one of the best places on Earth to photograph cliff-dwelling birds such as colorful and comedic Atlantic puffins, razorbills, murres, gannets, fulmars, and many other seabirds.Learn More & Register
Features & Information
• Lodging throughout 12 nights (double occupancy)
• All transfers to and from airport and hotels
• Professional driver/photo/nature guide
• Private transportation in a spacious and rugged tour bus throughout
• 4x4 transport at Grímsey Island and round trip ferry ride
• Entrance fees for all described activities
• Taxes on all services listed above
• Breakfast and meet-and-greet dinner on the first day
• Farewell dinner on the last day
Does Not Include
• Airfare to/from Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
• Airport departure tax or fees (if applicable)
• Meals and drinks unless specified
Traveling to Iceland
Participants should plan to arrive at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) on or before July 10 and plan to depart on or after July 22. Most flights to Iceland arrive early in the morning. Since arrival times will vary we have no activities planned until the evening of July 10.
We will arrange your transfer back to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) on your departure day based on the time of your scheduled departure flight.